The new consumer behavior driven by the GAFA and mobile devices (Smartphone, tablets) for more than a decade, are now the new norm. The banking world is no exception to this new situation. For more than a decade, the whole sector has been working on reviewing its organization and services in order to offer a better customer experience.
The “customer experience design” is one of the key Wevioo expertise.
In this topic Wevioo deploys a specific approach:
- Developing a "customer-first" oriented corporate vision
- Involving the customer as an "Acting Consumer " at a very early stage of new product definition.
- Deploying a “Customer Value” approach by rethinking customer journey to offer each customer the experience that meets their requirements.
- Placing "Customer Selfcare" at the center of the selection criteria and reviewing processes to eliminate unnecessary interactions
- Adopting the robotization of low added value processes (RPA)
- Digitizing processes to offer a unique experience on a 24/7 basis, regardless of the client's location and distribution channels (Agency, e-Banking, m-Banking, social sites, etc.).
- Rethinking the Human-Machine Interfaces (HMI) of Web and mobile services offered to customers in a "mobile first" approach
- Developing customer care as a golden rule and setting up customer relationship management tools to deliver a transparent reporting to the customer on his requests and claims
- Managing organizations through customer-focused KPIs to measure customer loyalty and satisfaction by implementing "data lakes" that allow to trace any interaction regardless of the channel chosen by the customer.