We establish qualified software platforms dedicated to the functional and business testing of the customer's systems under fixed price contracts and with commitment to results.
Software quality is increasingly at the center of a CIO's concerns:
- High cost of production due to system anomalies
- Non-regression test plans perceived without value added
- Test automation techniques difficult to deploy
- Challenge in managing peaks of activity
- Difficulty in developing and managing career plans for testers.
Wevioo has developed strict methodologies and rules for the implementation of Application Testing solutions:
- Providing our customers with teams of ISTQB certified testers
- Assigning to our clients projects testers well-versed in the customer's business
- Applying an industrialization approach to tests, capitalizing on knowledge and reducing costs
- Assisting clients to optimize the automation of their tests
By outsourcing software testing to Wevioo, CIOs achieve three objectives:
1. Cost reduction
2. Fixed price contracts
3. Improved application quality
As part of our range of testing services, we support the entirety of our clients' software qualification activities.
- Definition of a test strategy
- Evaluation of test loads
- Analysis and preparation of test plans
- Scenario and test case design
- Preparation of test data
- Execution of tests
- Migration of code into the target technical environment
- Testing of integration, smooth running and non-regression
- Anomaly tracking
- Referential capitalization and application documentation
We consider software testing as a genuine value added expertise:
- Control results and minimize risks
- Timely delivery and finalization of tests
- Optimize costs and implement efficient testing strategies
- Provide tools for higher efficiency and performance.
Our service offering covers different types of test:
- Verifying the proper application of management rules
- Verifying compliance with functional specifications
- Verifying results of management actions in terms of information
- Performance tests: verifying response time as well as disk, memory and processor consumption
- Robustness checks: verifying proper operation and performance in limiting conditions (user numbers, data volume).
- Is what was working still working?
- Unexpected repercussions on unmodified functions.
Other Types of tests: safety testing, portability testing, integrity testing.
In the implementation of a Application Testing project, a comprehensive and detailed Quality Assurance Plan (QAP) is set up to:
- Define the scope of application tests
- Define the test phases and types of tests to be performed
- Define the organization, roles and responsibilities for each test phase
- Define the relationship with related services (development, research and business, operations ...)
- Define the organization of test contexts (environments, versions, access...)
- Define the test tools to implement
- Identify deliverables
- Prepare the process for managing anomalies. Define a load management model (analysis of risks and critical processes).
Third-Party Application Testing of business tools for insurance and brokerage: Production, quotes, contracts, fleet, expertise, compensation, guaranteeing...
Our team has acquired expertise in insurance in order to carry out, autonomously, functional and business testing. The testing processes are supported by test-monitoring tools and automated non-regression testing with particularly demanding SLA.